Your body's going to love you!!
Homemade Date Sugar
3 Cups medjool dates
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Slice the dates in half lengthwise and lay them out with the hollow part facing up on a lined cookie sheet
3. Bake for around 7-8 hours
4. After 8 hours they should be pretty crispy. Turn the oven off and leave the dates in the oven for another 6-8 hours.
5. After their resting period, the dates should be hard and crunchy with pretty much no moisture left in them.
6. Place them in a blender or food processor and blend until the hard crunchy dates have been ground into a fine powder. Store in an airtight container or mason jar and enjoy!
Dates- Contain Vitamin K, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, food Folate, Folic acid, as well as minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, and Manganese. They also contain awesome-for-you amino acids!